Do you need to get relaxed with a pet to make a fresh start to your stressed life? Searching a place around Pittsburgh? Yes today our article is based on the cat café Pittsburgh. Basically we will address two cat cafe in Pittsburgh. They are,
- Colony cat cafe Pittsburgh
- The Black Cat Market cat cafe Pittsburgh.
1. Colony cat cafe – Cat Cafe Pittsburgh
To offer a unique, fun, relaxing, cafe for human, while finding loving homes for Pittsburgh rescuer cats.
1125 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Wednesday- Saturday 10.30 a. m to 9.00 p. m.
Sunday it will be open if there is a special event going on so the hours may be vary.
- Bistro: In here you can enjoy food, coffee, wine, beer and cocktail while you pet the cats in the cat loft. There is a menu where you can order anything. As well bookings can be done through calling to their hotline. Pickups also available in bistro.
- Cat Loft: the most important service in the colony cat café Pittsburgh. There are several events happening over here. This is a place suitable for cat and people both. It’s very important to book an appointment otherwise you have to hesitate about your time. They recommended to read the FAQ in their website before arriving there. In here you can enjoy your food while hangout with a lovable kitten. Not only for adults has this opened for kids in any age. The most exiting fact about colony cat café Pittsburgh provide free WIFI for co-workers.
You can make your loved once happy with colony cay café gift vouchers. Not only them you can purchase accessories and apparels which will show your love to the cats.
Next we will introduce you another cat café Pittsburgh. It is,
2. The Black cat market – Cat Cafe Pittsburgh
The Black Cat Market is all about cats, coffee and community.
Butler Street in Pittsburgh.
You can make a reservation before 30 minutes of arrival time.
$5 per person for 30 min session. In the cat room there will be 6-8 guest at a time. To reserve a time you can call them.
- For cats: they have special room for cats filled with different furniture for people and cat both. Toys are there to play with cats and associate with them. Every cat in this room was rescued by Frankie’s Friends. If you’re willing to adopt one of it can be done on the spot.
- Coffee: this is a small business which is supporting to adopt cats in Pittsburgh. So that they earn via providing Pittsburgh coffee from Grounds & Hounds coffee Co. as well cookies are provide for café by Good Chroma. Iced tea is supplied by Te Amo Organic Tea.
- For community: they need to make a place for community gathering. For people work, study and relax. They have special events for their customers such as book clubs, poetry reading, yoga classes and pet therapies.
The above details about cat cafe Pittsburgh will be important for you to make yourself relax if you are a cat lover. The most important thing to consider is that make an appointment before you visit there to make more enjoyments with adorable cats.