Are you looking for high calorie cat food for your cat? The main aim of the high calorie cat food is to grow up and make them a healthy diet. It is very difficult to find cat snack which is prepared to grow up like to the dogs. But there are cat foods which will control the weight of cats. In the article it consists of that below topics.
- Why cat need high calorie food?
- What are the high calorie foods in the market?
Why cat need high calorie food?
There are many reasons behind deciding high calorie food for the cat. They are,
- Elder cats need more metabolize food than the younger age, because they get weak over the time. It is good to feed them with high calorie food. Due to their age they will lost their weight.
- Due to diabetes the cats lost their weight, Because of that they will get thirst and urination irregularly.
- Kidney failures will also result in lost in weight of the cats. So that it lost in weight of the cats. So that it is critical to feed them with high calorie foods.
- High calorie cat food is very critical to cats that are facing anxiety. This cats that are having anxiety will lose their weight gradually.
- Gastrointestinal problem is a common dieses faced by cats. Then it is critical to feed with a proper meal.
Those are the common issues that are led to your cat to lose weight. Better if you can follow the veterinarian advice prior changing the meal plan of your cat.
What are the high calorie foods in the market?
Ingredients: beef, water, beef liver, tricalcium phosphate, natural flavor.
Calorie: it consists of 223 calories in 156g / 5.5oz meal portion.
Nourishing method: can be given as the full meal. If it is too dense can mix with water.
Advantages: high calories, natural flavor.
Disadvantages: some cats don’t like to the texture.
Rating: 5 out of 5.
Ingredients: chicken, chicken liver, carrots, natural flavors.
Calorie: 122 calories can be obtained from an 85g/ 3 oz meal portion.
Nourishing method: calorie heavy diet.
Advantages: good ingredients for cats, calorie heavy, soft texture, tasty flavor.
Disadvantages: consist of plant parts.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
- Iams Proactive Health Kitten Dry Cat food.
Ingredients: omega 3, taurine, vitamin E and fish oil.
Calorie: 416 kcal per cup of meal.
Nourishing method: dry meal.
Advantages: for pregnant and nursing cats, immunizing the systems and good for vision.
Disadvantages: cat may not interest into nourishing dry meals.
- Purina Pro plan focus adult indoor care turkey and rice formula dry cat food
Ingredients: turkey, rice, corn, chicken, dry egg and wheat flour.
Calorie: 445 kcal per cup of meal.
Nourishing method: dry, high calorie cat food.
Advantages: natural fiber to control hair balls, quality meal.
Disadvantages: cat may not interest to feed dry food. As it conclude that high calorie cat food is essential for under burden cats. Cats can go through under burden because of unhealthy problems. For a healthy cat, high calorie may be required for burden gain. But in the market it is impossible to find foods labeled for weight gained for cats. Some of the above products explain in the article will help you to find out to pick the best product for your cat. And it will help your cat to stay healthy and be more active.